Shrimp Cobb Salad
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 10 oz. romaine Lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Shredded carrots
- Frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; cut in half crosswise. Wipe pan clean with paper towels. Increase heat to medium-high. Sprinkle shrimp with paprika and pepper. Coat pan with olive oil. Add shrimp to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt; toss to coat.
- 2. While the shrimp cooks, combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, juice, oil, and mustard in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add lettuce; toss to coat.
- 3 Toss the lettuce and shredded carrots with the dressing. Serve on dinner plates and top with corn, tomatoes, avocados, tomatoes, bacon and shrimp.
|Ingredients are ready to be assembled.|
|Time to eat!!!|